What is AS9100D?
Superseding AS9100 Rev C, AS9100 Rev D is an internationally recognised standard that is specific to the aerospace industry, it lays out requirements to which an organisation must adhere, to demonstrate that it’s business functions are managed within a framework committed to achieving customer satisfaction through continual improvement of its products or services. The framework is commonly referred to as an aerospace quality management system. AS9100 Rev D is used and supported by the largest Aerospace Manufacturing organisations in the world, who in turn, heavily promote compliance with this standard throughout their own supply chain.
The standard focuses on how your organisation;
- Controls important documentation and records,
- Manages the competency of employees & resources,
- Manages quality and risk within your production or service provision process,
- Manages critical suppliers and customer requirements,
- Reviews internal processes and problems,
- Manages your commitment to continual improvement.
Organisations that we have helped comply with this standard;
- DPF Engineering
- Munster Simms Engineering